Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Tays Bakers’ website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The usage of this website and the contents, are allowed ONLY for non-commercial personal use. Press report and other documents usage that are classified as public attribute are allowed in public communication by mentioning the source of information.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of Tays Bakers’ website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on Tays Bakers’ website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to Tays Bakers. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in Tays Bakers’ website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Tays Bakers have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Internet Copyright Notice
Tays Bakers’ website and its content is copyright as per the notice on the homepage. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We at Tays Bakers take the privacy of your personal information seriously. The following explains how we treat personal information collected through this website.
Information for Children Under 17
If you are under 17 years old, it is very important that your parent / guardian allowed you to use this website and enter any information for any promotional programs. You must ask your parent / guardian for permission before entering any program, and your parent / guardian must complete the entry form in order for you to submit your entry.
Details We Collect
We will use this website to collect information such as the programs you or your child enters and the products and offers you are interested in.
How we use your details
If we ask you to provide information that may identify you, our request will be specific. If we ask you to provide additional information, we will explain why we need it and how it will be used. Please ensure that when you or your child is registering with the site nicknames and passwords are kept safe and not shared with anyone. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit them to us. Our database is held securely and any information you submit may be used in the following ways:
To better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services;
To contact you in connection with promotions you have entered;
To study the behavior of visitors to our site;
To contact you from time to time with offers and other information we think you may be interested in (if you have opted in to receive information from us).
Disclosing Your Details
If you / your child enter a promotional program we may need to pass your entry details to another party who will be our partner to administer the entry (usually only to provide you with any prize or entrant gift). If we need to pass your details to our suppliers and other people we engage in running our business, we will require them to keep it confidential for this purpose. Like most organizations, Tays Bakers’ web server automatically collects and aggregates information about your visit including, but not limited to, your IP address, service provider, browser type and operating system. This information DOES NOT personally identify you and we analyze this aggregated information only in order to optimize your experience and enhance the time spent with us online.
Keeping You Informed
When entering any programs on the website there is an option to allow us to contact you (if you are over 17) periodically with information on products, offers and promotion programs brought to you by Tays Bakers. If you do not want to be contacted you can say so at this stage. Please tell us if your details change or if you want to change your contact preference.
Cookies and Website Data
On visiting the site, Tays Bakers may store information in the form of a cookie on your computer. This allows us to track your usage of the site, although we will not monitor your use of individual pages. You can block cookies, erase them once they have been stored, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your internet browser’s Help section for more information.
Sending Information Abroad
If for any reason we need to transfer your personal information across countries for a specific purpose, we will ensure it is also kept private.
From time to time, we may make changes to this policy and no personal information provided by you under the terms of this policy will be used in a manner that is materially inconsistent with it without your prior written consent. PT Tays Bogainti Selaras is a company legally registered in Indonesia.